Fallen From The Moon Fallen From The Moon

brilliant!

This game was really refreshing, the gameplay was very simple but i was kept engaged by the great characters and encounters! Beautiful graphics and sound, I played it all the way through! Nice job :)

Jeremy Bongstarr Jeremy Bongstarr

Fucking brilliant!

What a great idea! Props to all team members involved - pulling this off in 48 hours must have been a challenge! I didn't encounter any bugs, I thought it was damn well polished considering the time it took to make :)

RiverJordan responds:

Thanks jimp! Glad you liked it!

A blobs tale 2 A blobs tale 2

Refreshing!

That was really really great!

The visuals were beautiful (and he looks like sushi cat ^-^), and the sound was brilliant too. The environments and puzzle design really stood out for me, I loved how every stage worked differently and required you to think in a different way. Loved the reflecting off the sword, where have I seen that before?! Zelda?

Anyway, lovely little game, and the perfect example of what a Flash game should be - Short, simple and refreshing.

Metal Slug Brutal 3 Metal Slug Brutal 3

Nice copyrighted art

how long did it take you to draw? Even the sponsors logo is mario rofl.

Ski Maniacs Ski Maniacs

Great sequel

I think you found just the right balance between mechanics taken from the original and new gameplay ideas.

The music is great and, as usual, the graphics are awesome! Nice one guys!

Ionic Ionic

Brilliant game!

Its refreshing to see someone bring something new to the genre, this is hectic but bloody good fun! The graphics are fucking sweet!

farmBee farmBee

Love it!

The artwork and theme is awesome and the gameplay is simple, addictive and satisfying. What more could you ask for?

Nice one guys!

Rabbit Rustler Rabbit Rustler

yay great game

Im just a sucker for animals and I love the hopping rabbits, this game is great!

Drift Runners Drift Runners

Front page this!

Great game, awesome graphics!

Pretty much nailed everything in this one I think :)

Some of those achievements are hard! Maybe have a hit counter so you know how many obstacles youve hit/destroyed?

Refrigerator Rampage Refrigerator Rampage

haha cool simple game!

Nice work man, gets a bit repetitive but nice fun and simple :)

Also, I made that gamesquat intro animation. totally fuckin span me out when it played!