All 10 art Reviews

Wormworldsaga Fanart Wormworldsaga Fanart

Thanks so much!

Awesome piece! I loved the feel and style so I just had to check out the comic - and consequently fell in love. I dont usually read web comics but the art and story just has me hooked.

Thanks so much for introducing me to this world, im anticipating the next chapter!

Vaquita Vaquita

i love him!

gusana responds:

her XD

Environmental Products Environmental Products

awesomes

so much character and style... great stuff! If you did this in one night I might as well go jump off my balcony, that's not even fair!

Orginail Characters on NG Orginail Characters on NG

haha, awesome!

Great job on the piece, all the characters are recognizable yet presented in your unique style, which is awesome!

Stoked to see sushi cat in there too, wasn't expecting to see him there at all! ^.^

Hope it gets in the calender!

LiLg responds:

Ha. Thanks. Had to put sushi cat in there. It's an amazing game.

I-Bot I-Bot

Awesome!

I'd love to see a time lapse of you drawing something like this, you have a very distinct style that im sure many could learn a lot from!

The many faces of Patchman The many faces of Patchman

Awesome!

haha very cool mate, really shows how varied you can make a single characters expressions just with the eyes and mouth.

Love the pac man one, and the Siamese twins!

RiverJordan responds:

=D

Fanks! <3

the necromancer the necromancer

wow.

This is probably one of the most awesome things ive ever seen! Do you sell prints of any of your artwork? Id love to have some on my wall!

Seriously though, wow.

jouste responds:

wow another print request!?

i'll definitely have to look into setting up a print thing if i keep getting people as eager sounding as you cool dudes!

thanks a lot for the high review and i'll think about setting up a printing thing.

°°PO3: Menu Art°° °°PO3: Menu Art°°

Nice!

Looks sweet!

One suggestion Id say is change the colour of the electric sparks to something a little more... electricy? Maybe a brighter blue or something.

I really like the moon, although if its set on an alien planet maybe have 3 moons? Fits with the po3 theme and might fix your "something missing" problem. But yeah I just really like the moon, looking forward to playing the game :)

Whirlguy responds:

Hey, 3 moons isn't a bad idea! I also agree about the electric sparks. I should probably use something brighter than that. Thanks man!

Allen Walker Allen Walker

Nice

Hair and waistcoat look shweet :)

Dead Demon Dead Demon

this is fucking coool

love the colour and style